Hey all!
So I am finally in Atlanta for training!! It is unreal that we are staying in Memorial Headquarters/EO! We actually live in a 1910 mansion that serves as our Memorial HQ. There is a ton of historical items and the archives are here. In the back of the house is a walkway that connects us to Executive Office. This building houses offices and conference rooms. There are several bedrooms in the upstairs of Memorial HQ, including our supercool bunk room. I was a little unsure about it, but it is really nice. There is a huge closet for us to hang our clothes in and drawers. Michelle, I believe that I am using the bed you picked out for me...I will try and take pictures soon and post them on Facebook, for those of you who have it.
Yesterday we spent getting settled in and then we went to dinner at Treehouse. It was a cute restaurant and really good. Last night we watched Step Up together (O ya Carrie, your and Brian's favorite) and we all went to bed early.
Today the office staff had a welcome breakfast for us. Then we had a meeting with Tiffany (our boss) and we got out computers, phones, office supplies, and nametags! Now we are official LC's!! We then proceeded to switch numbers and play with our computers. Apparently, I am full of random knowledge and techie knowledge that dazzles the other LC's...thanks to Rob! So Kelly, now I will be able to update my blog!
Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a good start!!! I do find it hard to believe that no one had a better movie than Step Up though, but as long as it was someone else's copy and not yours!! Just kidding, I'll let it slide.
I miss you frindle!!
Post a Comment